ServicesI provide digital strategy and management services to museums and non-profits. Here’s a little more about what I can do for you.
I work with museums and non-profits both large and small to deliver
What do you get?
You get a seasoned, well-connected professional who can take your digital efforts to the next level. Here’s a partial list of what I could do for you:
- Develop and implement digital strategy;
- Oversee redesign and ongoing management of your website;
- Assess and implement collections and digital asset management systems;
- Develop job descriptions and assist with hiring;
- Manage the development of exhibition interactives, including mobile applications;
- Liase with your board on tech/digital strategy;
- Write and edit technical grant proposals;
- Coordinate with vendors, consultants, and other third parties.
Why should you hire me?
I have over 15 years of experience developing and implementing digital strategies for museums, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Blanton Museum of Art, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and the Denver Art Museum. I’ve been a board member of the Museum Computer Network, I founded Drinking About Museums, I’ve presented or keynoted at Museums and the Web, AAM, AAMD, MuseumNext, WMA, and more. When you hire me, you don’t just get me; you get my connections to the entire museum technology sector as well.